Last Date For Submitting Application: 13 March, 2016.
Last Date For Submitting Application for Remote Areas: 28 March, 2016.
Name of the Posts:
1. Group C: There are 02 posts.
2. Former Group D: There are 12 posts.
1. For Group C posts, the salary is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900.
2. For Group D posts, the salary is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1800.
Educational Qualification Required For The Job:
1. For Group C posts, the candidates should have done Intermediate(12th Class) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board.
2. For former Group D posts, the candidates require a degree of High School or ITI in the field or discipline which is approved by NCVT or equivalent degree from a recognised board.
1. For Group C post, the candidates' age should be between 18 to 29 years.
2. For former Group D post, the candidates' age should be between 18 to 32 years.
Age relaxation will be given as per categories and according to Government Rules.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test, interview and skill test conducted by the organisation.
The candidates who are eligible for various posts can apply through the format which is prescribed and send the filled in Application Form along with other necessary documents so that these things reach on or before 13 March, 2016 and on or before 28 March, 2016 for remote areas to the address mentioned below:
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Chief Personnel Officer’s Office, General Manager’s Office Building, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, South Central Railway, Secunderabad-500071.
The Application Form can be downloaded and the candidates can get other necessary details regarding job. The official website is: http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/